Till Dawn




He whistled at scars
on my face
etchings of beauty
which age would erase
Does anyone look like you
he said
His eyes filling
with with the curves
of my hips
To the curls on my head
You are a wonder to me
When you speak
It is a current
Elasticity
Everytime i see
your steps pound the ground
not even the shriek
of a nearby noun
Can distract
me from this trance
That exists
Hypnotism
Over years it persists
For when you smile
i imagine myself
perched as a butterfly in your pocket
A peck on your cheek
A marvel
A rocket
I sit three rows
behind you in Music
I play the flute
and would gladly
abuse it
To become piper
A thread for your
Song
Give me a limerick
I'll sing it till
Dawn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get over a guy who humiliates you

Top 15 ways to make money selling blog skins and Templates