The Libra




"Dare i say it"
Mother speaks
laying a blanket
Of Cinnamon Pancakes
With honeyed syrup
and a fly
pinned to the top
"This is my gesture of love"
I eye it with discontent
Pancakes before our normal
Breakfast time
My stepmothers attempt
at Friendship
once more
Flawed and imprecise
Like her
Pancakes with a fly
On top
No jewellery
Of stainless steel
Diamante earing pods
No hemmed skirt
For a little Princess
Patchwork
Vintage
Olden style
Elizabeth Taylor Iconique
Pancakes with Honeyed Syrup
and a smile
A semi nude
Coffee skinned woman
in a blue velvet Gown
waterfall midnight hair
And eyes like starlets
"You are getting to know me," i extend
"I will keep the damsel as a souvernir,"
For she has negotiated her way
into my house
This coffee skinned woman
Her libran scales of balance
Providing new
seasons of comfort

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get over a guy who humiliates you

Top 15 ways to make money selling blog skins and Templates