Chalk and Cheese



Mother says
were like chalk and cheese
It makes me nervous
It makes me sneeze
For things in life
I sure do want
He tells me i shouldn't
Tells me i cant
You do not dream
The way i dream
paint skies with
Mush
Or icecream
To lurk
beside thoughts
That reside
within cobwebs
To see hungry arachnids
Still eager
To be fed
I have marched Vikings
Black and blue
Had meetings
With Ali
About what dreams
amount to
When others see
me
They cross pavements instead
For fear im a highlander
Too inside my head
Yet to dream
And oh but a merry dream
is like a gasp of air
One day
You will see me there
A self within a dream
Flesh and bone
I will connect the dots
And make my way
Home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get over a guy who humiliates you

Top 15 ways to make money selling blog skins and Templates