Sins of a rose




I am handcuffed to a love
I do not understand it
It eats me up
Then plucks me inbetween sharp jagged
Teeth
When i am bleeding
It licks my scars
Yet when i am whole
It crunches at my stem
Till i am incomplete
and in need of sustainance
It says i have sinned as a rose
Such a beautiful
Perculiar
Rose with thorns
Once it tried to eat me
and my thorns
they pricked it's gums
Till it bled
leaking yellowing puss
It must punish me now
such a beautiful
perculiar thing
For as a rose
Yanked from its beauteous soil
My roots they still breathe life
and i remain an extraordinary thing
The sin of a rose
My many many sins
Yet loves a dangerous thing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get over a guy who humiliates you

Top 15 ways to make money selling blog skins and Templates