Believe in Possibilities





It is madness to believe that in a world full of possibilities your dream is so insurmountable it cant be made real. It is with a passionate and proactive heart i tell you not to waver, not on a dream, not on a goal. Goals make dreams accessible. A dream is a splendid thing, a goal creates a pathway for a dream to enter. It is the engineer, the facilitator, your goals are the checkpoints to a brighter future. The experiences of the past are nuggets you can use to propel yourself forward. We fail at so many things, at points we lack the luster to get back up again. Yet you must commit yourself to rise, drag yourself to season, and take bold steps forward. For example i am an epilepsy sufferer. I used to suffer with disturbing grand mal fits, when my body would shut down, it was my mind i would have to plead upon to beg my limbs to drag me to safety. The seizures would happen everywhere and anywhere, on the street by the side of the road, at the stairs, near dangerous objects, so i had to navigate myself to safe positioning so if i was having a seizure i could have access to something to cushion my head from any trauma to the head which could cause brain damage, or any permanent scarring. Yet despite my trials i have created triumphs for myself, been commissioned for work with Prince Charles, the Fa cup, the red pr company, the Princes trust, i have an agent for my book Lunchbox millionaire and i am being mentored by Janice Varney Hamlyn of marketing immersion.  I came together piece by piece, and despite those who try to sabotage, hurt or damage, we are as phoenix and we rise aflame. Keep being active with your goals, do not measure your success by social validation. Deem yourself worthy.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get over a guy who humiliates you

Top 15 ways to make money selling blog skins and Templates