Finishing failure in its tracks





image by a68

Failure is a state of mind. It's the quitter that says things are not exactly what I think they should be. I'm giving up. I've given up on many things in my life, only to tiptoe around them, circle them like a buzzard and say I'll do this. Little by little. That's not the end of me.

Whatever your struggle, strife, drama, we all have different nick names for when something isn't working out. If you are fighting for where you want to be, this is your path, your own personal route. Dont run. This isn't the end of you. Quitters will always quit, winners will always win, you just need to decide which team your batting for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get over a guy who humiliates you

Top 15 ways to make money selling blog skins and Templates