Worked with producer of Good Morning Britain commissioned for work with Prince Charles #HecticEpileptic
Sunday, 30 December 2012
Finishing failure in its tracks
image by a68
Failure is a state of mind. It's the quitter that says things are not exactly what I think they should be. I'm giving up. I've given up on many things in my life, only to tiptoe around them, circle them like a buzzard and say I'll do this. Little by little. That's not the end of me.
Whatever your struggle, strife, drama, we all have different nick names for when something isn't working out. If you are fighting for where you want to be, this is your path, your own personal route. Dont run. This isn't the end of you. Quitters will always quit, winners will always win, you just need to decide which team your batting for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured post
Meet the new Hotbox influencer trend team
Welcome to Otatade Okojie (redebonyhotspot) winning hotbox influencer trend platform. A new project teaching young people how to monetise...
-
Entrepreneurs Who Started with No Money Down and Became Property Millionaires Through Deal Sourcing In the world of real estate, “no m...
-
Image by deadkitty Have you ever been so obsessed by how sweet and amazing someone was to you in the beginning, you refused to see a...
-
Nothing hurts more than shame dating. It's like someone's rejecting you but still having the audacity to grin in your face. Actua...
Powered by Blogger.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment! Comment! Comment! I want your views and opinions.This is an interactive website.Please feel free to join and leave your comments