Worked with producer of Good Morning Britain commissioned for work with Prince Charles #HecticEpileptic
Thursday, 26 March 2015
cats
The cat drank
Little
Of the milk
Tasting the arsenic
Beyond the silk
It purred
Only briefly
Self satisfied
It had not
Swallowed
The guardians lies
The cat sipped briefly
Of the milk
Though hounds had gathered
In plain sight
Howling at the moon it
Owned,
It smiled to itself
Another night
For I am content
And not all spent
I can cipher webs
Which link deceit
As I tiptoe on my street
My fur it rises
In midnight breeze
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured post
Meet the new Hotbox influencer trend team
Welcome to Otatade Okojie (redebonyhotspot) winning hotbox influencer trend platform. A new project teaching young people how to monetise...
-
Entrepreneurs Who Started with No Money Down and Became Property Millionaires Through Deal Sourcing In the world of real estate, “no m...
-
Image by deadkitty Have you ever been so obsessed by how sweet and amazing someone was to you in the beginning, you refused to see a...
-
Nothing hurts more than shame dating. It's like someone's rejecting you but still having the audacity to grin in your face. Actua...
Powered by Blogger.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment! Comment! Comment! I want your views and opinions.This is an interactive website.Please feel free to join and leave your comments