Pieces of my puzzle




Many heroes and heroines of any success story will tell you they have failed at many points in their trial, wept tears, had their hearts sink to the bottom of their shoes because life felt so impossible. The dream remained fiction, illusion, story, and no matter how much they sweated,bled, and wept pain, nothing seemed to come to life. Success seems at times to be a postcard from another universe, and each time you hear the dialogue of others chorusing about their glory, you are filled with a stone in your throat. Take heart, my father always said the vision may tarry but it will surely come to pass. Have a checkpoint, let that checkpoint give you hope when everything else is falling to shit. Faith,belief,and where I failed many a time was consistency. No one has the right to tell you it is impossible when men walk on moons, when rockets leave Earth, when millionaires are made in new continents every minute due to insight, understanding, knowledge and development. I find myself frustrated so many times, in contempt of a reflection I once adored, searching for a self I once remembered. I lost fragments of myself in this thirst to win, yet I continue to press on because I am morphed to this new shadow.Glued to this spirit, who is both woman,child and girl. There are pieces of my puzzle missing and yet, I hold unto this, a little hope a little light, enjoy the process, and remember how beautiful it is to loose yourself in the work. Enjoy the journey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get over a guy who humiliates you

Top 15 ways to make money selling blog skins and Templates