Worked with producer of Good Morning Britain commissioned for work with Prince Charles #HecticEpileptic
Friday, 1 March 2019
Another self
Another self
Unmasking pain
I loosen the rope
You tighten the reigns
So much acid
From this Nightingales beak
Yet this isnt a dream
I am not asleep
The sandman watches
From beside my bed
Voices shriek
Angry in my head
A shiver runs
along my spine
It was not there
Those days you were mine
For days we would flash
Polaroid smiles at the world
Our Joy in infinity
Animated girls
I loosen the rope
You tighten the reigns
Determined to relinquish
Some of this pain
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured post
Meet the new Hotbox influencer trend team
Welcome to Otatade Okojie (redebonyhotspot) winning hotbox influencer trend platform. A new project teaching young people how to monetise...
-
Entrepreneurs Who Started with No Money Down and Became Property Millionaires Through Deal Sourcing In the world of real estate, “no m...
-
Image by deadkitty Have you ever been so obsessed by how sweet and amazing someone was to you in the beginning, you refused to see a...
-
Nothing hurts more than shame dating. It's like someone's rejecting you but still having the audacity to grin in your face. Actua...
Powered by Blogger.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment! Comment! Comment! I want your views and opinions.This is an interactive website.Please feel free to join and leave your comments