Worked with producer of Good Morning Britain commissioned for work with Prince Charles #HecticEpileptic
Sunday, 6 July 2014
The missing ones: For Natalie C.....
image by aquasixio
I miss the times
I miss the days
The laughter runs
It pricks
It stays and all the times
That belonged to us
For selves that wear
Like year old Musk
You are the finding
Of which i seek
A self once dark
I now am Bleak
Of wise ones rummage
Through the scrap
My memory wire
It weeps
It taps
\For you should be
The self i see
I miss the extra
arms of Me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured post
Meet the new Hotbox influencer trend team
Welcome to Otatade Okojie (redebonyhotspot) winning hotbox influencer trend platform. A new project teaching young people how to monetise...
-
Entrepreneurs Who Started with No Money Down and Became Property Millionaires Through Deal Sourcing In the world of real estate, “no m...
-
Image by deadkitty Have you ever been so obsessed by how sweet and amazing someone was to you in the beginning, you refused to see a...
-
Nothing hurts more than shame dating. It's like someone's rejecting you but still having the audacity to grin in your face. Actua...
Powered by Blogger.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment! Comment! Comment! I want your views and opinions.This is an interactive website.Please feel free to join and leave your comments