Reigniting the spark:Top videos to counter motivation in a slump (Zig Ziglar, Jim Rohn, Anthony Robbins)

William Ernest Henley wrote in invicticus,Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be,For my unconquerable soul....I am the master of my fate:I am the captain of my soul.


Many of us have our different crosses to bare. A sleeping giant, or lazy dragon, a terrified hero to be dragged to the forefront. We fight to conquer, but are sometimes too scared to proceed. If there is hunger lacking, feed it, with passion, persistence and drive. The vision of your future is your amunition, and our strategies to move forward effectively is our stealth.In a year from now, where do you see yourself? In a year from now how do we plan to see ourselves. Talking is great, but sometimes we confuse talk for action.Is there something you see yourself doing, can clearly picture yourself being. This is your life, this is your time and your opportunity to create.Check out some real terminator amunition below. Funny stuff, Great stuff.





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get over a guy who humiliates you

Top 15 ways to make money selling blog skins and Templates